Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 July 2024

A Journey of the Spirit


 """""""""""""""""""""""""""

A Journey of the Spirit

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

In my heart, a longing grows,
A pilgrimage that gently flows.
While others walk in Ashadhi’s bliss,
I feel it inside deep, a sacred kiss.

Through every vein, the river’s grace,
Chandrabhaaga’s flow I embrace.
Panduranga’s palanquin rides,
In the soul’s grand, joyous tides.

Outside, the drum’s beat loud and grand,
With cymbals and the beat of the band.
Within, the Lord stands calm and still,
A secret smile that soothes and thrills.

In my heart, Panduranga’s light,
In blue expanse, I dance in flight.
In azure depths, my spirit plays,
Amidst my Vitthal's eternal gaze.

Wednesday , 17/07/24, 10:04 PM
Ajay Sardesai (Megh)

No comments:

Post a Comment